- Question: How do I know if I'm a Legacy or Junior Member?
- Answer:Login and visit the USER PROFILE page. Your Member Status will indicate if you are a Legacy Member or Gold (New/Junior) Member. Legacy membership status was granted to members who either 1) had legacy status as of June 15, 2013 or 2) had an active standard paid account as of June 15, 2013.
- Question: I don't see my presale code at the top of the Tour page.
- Answer:After you complete your HBF Live Pass purchase, please click the "Back To MariahCarey.com" button on the final page of the invoice screen. This will refresh your session with the website and you will see your presale code on the Tour page.
If you already closed your store session: log out of mariahcarey.com, then log back in to restart your session. Go to the Tour page and you will see your unique code displayed above the schedule of tour dates.
- Question: How many tickets may I purchase with my Live Pass (presale) code?
- Answer:Generally, there is 4-ticket limit per Live Pass to allow as many HBF members the opportunity to purchase tickets. If multiple shows are offers, you may purchase tickets for more than one show, up to the stated ticket limit. Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets offered through Honey B. Fly pre-sales are intended for the benefit of our members. You may not transfer or resell your tickets to another person.
- Question: How much does it cost to join Honey B. Fly?
- Answer:There is no fee to join. Simply create a registered account HERE to become a member.
- Question: Who can I contact with questions about my Honey B. Fly account?
- Answer:Due to the growing concerns surrounding the Coronavirus and the multitude of event changes that have resulted, we are experiencing extremely high contact volumes. Please note, at this time, email support and phone support is not available. We appreciate your understanding during this time.